`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 3.06 Average
MLB Collectors List (updated on 08/27/14)
10-06-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: MLB Collectors List (updated on 9/16/13)
add me for miguel cabrera please and thank you Smile

Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: MLB Collectors List (updated on 9/16/13)
List has been updated to this point.

I am thinking about an addition to this thread now that it is so large. I have been asked a few times about putting member links in the OP. That is NOT possible b/c this list would confuse me every time I try to update it. The link for each member would show up as at least one line of text when I go to edit the list.
However, I am thinking about adding the post # after members names. Then you can find that post # to connect to them quickly. I can add that without making the list too complicated. It will take a lot of time to do this though!

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
10-08-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: MLB Collectors List (updated on 10/08/13)
Please remove me from ian kennedy, thanks man!

[Image: 21abv2t.jpg]

Most wanted list

1989 Upper Deck #1 Ken Griffey Jr. RC
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Auto Guy Fieri
2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Auto Chris Young
10-08-2013, 01:06 PM
(10-08-2013 10:56 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote:  Please remove me from ian kennedy, thanks man!

Done.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
10-10-2013, 11:10 AM
I am up there for Spike Owen & Wally Judnich, can you also add me for Johnny Bench, Carl Yastrzemski & Dwight Evans?

[Image: madhatter_BBF.jpg]
10-10-2013, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 11:36 PM by spazmatastic.)
(10-10-2013 11:10 AM)madhatter74 Wrote:  I am up there for Spike Owen & Wally Judnich, can you also add me for Johnny Bench, Carl Yastrzemski & Dwight Evans?

Added you for those three players and marked your post for the other two.
TO EVERYONE ELSE: I am still working on adding the post #'s for members in the list. Many members will not have a number b/c they were part of the old list and have not posted here yet. I can't give any info on someone from the old list if they didn't post in this list. I am hoping to complete this task by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for checking out this thread to everyone who has done so!

10-11-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: MLB Collectors List (updated on 10/11/13)
#1 Manny Machado
#2 Bryce Harper
#3 (side project) Paul O'Neill

[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]
10-20-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: MLB Collectors List (updated on 10/11/13)
(10-11-2013 05:43 PM)fgarvis Wrote:  #1 Manny Machado
#2 Bryce Harper
#3 (side project) Paul O'Neill

Added you.

To everyone else, I fell behind on the update. I ended up having to replace my household HVAC system (Heating and AC), so I have spent the last week doing demolition (to save money) and seeing what the company I hired is doing to replace everything. They have everything up and running now and are supposed to come pressure-test the system on Wednesday. I am trying to replace all of the insulation now and fill in holes where vents used to be located, but are no longer in current building codes. A lot of new problems/alterations have come about b/c of this. I just finished replacing my ladder to the attic after it got broke during the work. Luckily, I have my brother available to help with some of the work. The ladder alone cost $180 + tax. It took us 2 hours just to get it mounted into the ceiling, but still need to cut the legs shorter to make it the right height.

Anyway, I will try to continue this alteration of the original list as fast as I can. I am sure everyone understands this unforeseen delay. Real life takes precedent, but I still hate to delay things on Beckett. I hope to get back to fast and furious updates on this thread very soon!

10-20-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: MLB Collectors List (updated on 10/20/13)
Thanks for adding me! Doing a great service!

[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]
10-21-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: MLB Collectors List (updated on 10/20/13)
Hi - sent you a PM. Sorry to hear about your HVAC. Please add me for Micah Schnurstein? Thanks!