`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long does it take

How long does it take
So how long does it take after they get your cards to enter them for you to see the pending order? I have cards with DC there since the 18th, they (via email) confirmed they are there... Is this the way they get through the timeframe deal? This is my first sub to them, and just might be my last if this is how they treat customers.

RE: How long does it take
What service level are you using?
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I can even get them to log it.. I have a 20 day service...

You will not receive another email notice until the day the order is due for completion and from there you will be able to view the grades your card(s) received and tracking info.
I have been submitting cards for 2 years now and have never had problems is receiving my orders but
Beckett's customer service/communication does need to be improved IMO.

So when does the "20" days start? Date received or date they wish to use? The only email I got was when I contacted them via the contact us email section. Can't get them to answer voice mail I left either.. This is unacceptable.

(07-01-2012, 07:48 AM)sportsamerica17013 Wrote: So when does the "20" days start? Date received or date they wish to use? The only email I got was when I contacted them via the contact us email section. Can't get them to answer voice mail I left either.. This is unacceptable.
The time starts the day after the cards were received.

I hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

The time starts when they put it into the system. Nolan5000 my name is nolan too. Ha that's cool

(07-05-2012, 09:55 AM)charlesmossman99 Wrote: The time starts when they put it into the system. Nolan5000 my name is nolan too. Ha that's cool
Well, my name is Jason. nolan5000 is just my Beckett, eBay and Twitter names b/c all I collect is Nolan Ryan baseball cards.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!