`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading for Cash

Trading for Cash
I'm new to this site, and I was wondering if people actually will buy cards from you. I have cards I'd like to sell, but I can't find anybody willing to buy them. Every time I try to offer a trade to somebody who "wants" one of the cards I have, it says they are not trading cash at this time or something like that. I guess I just wanna know if anybody actually buys your cards, or if I should just stick to eBay. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

RE: Trading for Cash
trading for cash??? you mean you want to SELL your cards right??? if so Beckett Marketplace or the bay man... good luck...

People buy cards on here all the time. Just depends on what you're trying to sell.

I do buy cards here but they are from veteran members or members I have traded with in the past. I would recommend eBay until you have a few actual trades under your belt.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Are you talking about some kind of automated system response when you add cash to the deal? If so the Sell feature isn't working yet (as far as I know). They still want you to go through Trade but it won't work to have a card on one side and cash on the other. I've sold a couple cards, and basically just have a trade accepted with a card on one side and nothing on the other, and work out the price with the buyer. Also, Beckett requires that the card be marked for sale and that the price be entered in their system. At some point they will be charging a 5% fee but I don't believe that's operational yet.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-05-2012, 01:31 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Are you talking about some kind of automated system response when you add cash to the deal? If so the Sell feature isn't working yet (as far as I know). They still want you to go through Trade but it won't work to have a card on one side and cash on the other. I've sold a couple cards, and basically just have a trade accepted with a card on one side and nothing on the other, and work out the price with the buyer. Also, Beckett requires that the card be marked for sale and that the price be entered in their system. At some point they will be charging a 5% fee but I don't believe that's operational yet.
that is what i'm talking about. thanks so much for your help!