`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Decide to show 1 sketch 1 day

RE: Decide to show 1 sketch 1 day
(07-06-2012, 08:29 PM)sky20t Wrote: Sure only time will tell.

Due to my busy work schedule and family matters, I only limit myself as an art hobby to one sketch one day. Do I take request? Possible
Do I give them away? Maybe one day I will do a contest to give away something. Do I sell my sketch? Only if someone desire it. lol...

As for tonight hint...
Two red bulls give ya wings.
[Image: stark.jpg]
MSG arena rocks again!

Thank. I am glad you like it!!!
OK knicks fan here... I already want this one!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Let get back to the show.

Day 4, sketch number 4...

To Sir Charles.
The MVP of the league, if you ever go back in time and want to erase the most notorious moment in your career, What would it be?

Here is a recap of what happenned. The rookie attack the lane, he spun the ball behind his back like the earth rotates around the sun. He took a lift off and stuffed the ball over the MVP in one constant motion.
[Image: Webber.jpg]
To chuck, please go back in time and watch out indeed...

Check back tomorrow for sketch number 5.

Boston fans, you will be proud cause this man will play D for you for the next 3 years.
[Image: KG.jpg]
KG got you all in check.

How long do these generally take? These things look so good.

(07-08-2012, 10:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: How long do these generally take? These things look so good.
Thank. It takes alot of times. Lol.
However the most important thing for the artist is when the artwork attracts and pulls you in so all the times spent on the art is definitely worth it.

As for tonight hint, There are a few great number 6 out there, and I haven't decide who I am gonna sketch yet. See tonight for the decision on whether I should do a Bill Russell, Dr. J, or etc...

(07-08-2012, 09:53 PM)sky20t Wrote: Boston fans, you will be proud cause this man will play D for you for the next 3 years.
[Image: KG.jpg]
KG got you all in check.
this is awesome dude
(07-09-2012, 05:55 AM)sky20t Wrote: Thank. It takes alot of times. Lol.
However the most important thing for the artist is when the artwork attracts and pulls you in so all the times spent on the art is definitely worth it.

As for tonight hint, There are a few great number 6 out there, and I haven't decide who I am gonna sketch yet. See tonight for the decision on whether I should do a Bill Russell, Dr. J, or etc...
turn that 6 upside down and Sketch some THUNDER

Day 6 sketch 6
Welcome back to the conclusion of the decision.
Breaking NEWS
Sky has announce his decision to take his talent to sketch King Lebron James of the Miami Heats at South Beach where he will not only wins 1 championship but 7.
[Image: Lebron.jpg]
Lol...

Tonight soaring sketch 7 hint - a Sweet Dream is the sunniest rocket launcher.

Are you selling the LeBron?

Back to scenario 7
A sunny sky in Houston. The little man looked as if he wore a jet pack. He launched and soared until the dream entered the part. Wakes up Hakeem, your worst dream is about to happen. As for KJ, it was always his sweet dream.
[Image: KJ.jpg]