`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 1976 Topps Baseball

WTTF 1976 Topps Baseball
I am building the 1976 Topps Baseball Set. Check out my Organize to see if you can help / work out a trade.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: WTTF 1976 Topps Baseball
I've got a whole stack of these - I need to enter them into ORG, then I'll check if any of them match your needs.

What type of condition are you looking for (mine are definitely not 9-10)

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(07-05-2012, 01:17 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I've got a whole stack of these - I need to enter them into ORG, then I'll check if any of them match your needs.

What type of condition are you looking for (mine are definitely not 9-10)

Ken
I am looking for cards without major damage. Surface wrinkles, minor corner/edge wear is okay.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

No major damage just mostly soft edges/corners - haven't looked at them in a while, but I know they aren't bent or damaged. I'll let you know when I get them in ORG.

Ken

(07-05-2012, 04:56 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: I am looking for cards without major damage. Surface wrinkles, minor corner/edge wear is okay.
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I may have some for you it will take me some time to go through and see what I have doubles of.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(07-05-2012, 09:03 PM)totally sports Wrote: I may have some for you it will take me some time to go through and see what I have doubles of.
Thank you. I look forward to seeing what you have.

last bump