`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
curiousity..

curiousity..
what does it take to get a 4 star rating around here!? lol seems like ive been trying forever.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: curiousity..
it's about the number of posts. i think sr member status is 2500 posts

also: completely worthless

(assuming you are talking about member status)

Member rating or thread rating?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Honestly man I don't even look at nor care about the stars. I've read posts with 1 star that had amazing information/cards and some with 5 stars that where a waste of time. I think 95% of the members don't even care about the rating system. So don't let it get to you lol
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

i was just curious.. i take every trader the same no matter the member rating.. i just noticed ive been on 3 stars for awhile and have over 60 trades etc. thanks for the info!
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Your individual star rating is based on your amount of posts. You've got a ways to go for four. Threads individually though is done by others
(07-04-2012, 10:56 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: i was just curious.. i take every trader the same no matter the member rating.. i just noticed ive been on 3 stars for awhile and have over 60 trades etc. thanks for the info!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I had never even thought about the stars system before this thread. Hmm I wonder wht the levels are
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

2500+ posts get you four stars and a senior level...

if you ask me.. its kindve ridiculous how its based. posts amongst trades..? not everyone has time to "post" and 2500 is ridiculous! BUT.. making trades without posts.. is very very simple.. just my opinion

As it was explained above, the stars under your name have nothing to do with trader rating, ONLY your post count. You can increase your post count by posting lots of trade threads though...
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed