Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Wanted

2011 Topps Wanted
Hi,

I'm looking for any lots of 2011 Topps people wish to trade. I'm putting together sets over time so i can use anything from either the regular Topps set or the Update set. I'll list out from most to least wanted some of the types of cards i'm looking for but will trade for anything 2011.

1-Sparkle/Cognac cards as i like anything sparkle
2-base parallels-gold or better,SP
3-Kimball Champions

Just let me know what you have & what you're looking for as i have a huge Promo card collection & lots of oddball Canadian cards as well for supercollectors. Feel free to pm me anytime.

thanks,

MattWink

RE: 2011 Topps Wanted
(07-04-2012, 12:03 AM)Mattf1975 Wrote: Hi,

I'm looking for any lots of 2011 Topps people wish to trade. I'm putting together sets over time so i can use anything from either the regular Topps set or the Update set. I'll list out from most to least wanted some of the types of cards i'm looking for but will trade for anything 2011.

1-Sparkle/Cognac cards as i like anything sparkle
2-base parallels-gold or better,SP
3-Kimball Champions

Just let me know what you have & what you're looking for as i have a huge Promo card collection & lots of oddball Canadian cards as well for supercollectors. Feel free to pm me anytime.

thanks,

MattWink
Do you need any Base Topps? I have some I'd trade at a steep discount.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

I have a bunch of extras if you want to check me out
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Check me cause I could use some as well if you have dupes.
Collect Will Clark, Matt Cain, Brian Wilson, Carl Crawford

Check me....looking for Braves, particularly Chipper Jones.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]