Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue
Theft is theft.

Sorry but 2 months is just WAY too long to send cards. Not only that if they aren't responding to any messages you know, that they know, they scammed you and stole your cards.

Instead of shrugging it off, follow trough by calling the police.

Stuff like this though is really making the image of trading on here bad. All these new members are popping up requesting trades.

I have had countless new ppl try and get a lot of cards from me making my total over $100 and Rey would send $20 in cards lol. come on, be real. I'm not stupid. I only trade with people whom I've traded with. I've held off on trading though because of all this scamming.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

I looked at his feedback and he didn't have anything negative ever. I gave him 2 months to come up with his end of the trade after sending him e-mails about it.
I gave him negative feedback this morning, and funny enough I am the only one that has. We need to all do the same so that other traders will not fall into the same issues we have had.
Hopefully things work out for your RyanKramer961

Well he actually responded to me on Twitter. Told him he had 24 hours to get in touch with me and he did, both by responding to my tweet, then sending me direct messages. The tweet said, "Made a Twitter acct to keep in touch. I don't appreciate the public threat either. That's bs and childish. If you were". He also sent several direct messages saying he was going to check and see if we even had a trade, said I could've just asked (which obviously we've ALL tried). Brought up his post about waiting to send until they got his end of it to which I replied he posted that long after I had already sent. Then I tried to message back and all of a sudden, I'm forbidden to send messages to him. Shocker. I'm giving him 1 more week to get things sent and recieved to me before I print out these posts from the boards, along with the trade and turn them over to local police in his city. Anybody that wants to send me copies of their trades with him, message them to me and I'll include it with everything I turn over to them if need be.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

I got into a purchase fight with a guy on here just before I left (due to the site driving me nuts - not the bad deal). He took my Paypal money quick enough - and then stalled and stalled with excuse after excuse. I made threats - he called me childish, etc. Typical scammer response!

Thank God I insisted on using paypal and that paypal withheld payment. He had no choice but to send the money back. Was a good chunk of money - like $4-500.

Wish I remembered his name. I was so aggravated I didn't write it down.

I'm assuming HITMANCOLLECTABLES is good for our trade. I saw his post(s) about having a family emergency. He has like 40 good trades and a 4.99 - so I'm not worrying. But I am just a little! Smile
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]