`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what did you get with your eBay Bucks?

RE: So what did you get with your eBay Bucks?
Don't laugh, but..

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

She wasn't cheap, and I needed her for a project I'm working on. Once it's done, I'm gonna show it to yall
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 05:48 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Don't laugh, but..

She wasn't cheap, and I needed her for a project I'm working on. Once it's done, I'm gonna show it to yall
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Wink
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(07-09-2012, 05:48 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Don't laugh, but..

Actually, for what it's worth, the Olympic blasters are pretty decent — although I wish they had Team USA men's basketball cards (they have women, but not men ... ???)

I busted two looking for a local Olympian from our town (got him in second blaster) ... pulled a swimming relic in the first one and a diving auto in the second.

Then I stood up and hopped on one foot to get the water out of my ears LOL

(07-09-2012, 05:56 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Actually, for what it's worth, the Olympic blasters are pretty decent — although I wish they had Team USA men's basketball cards (they have women, but not men ... ???)

I busted two looking for a local Olympian from our town (got him in second blaster) ... pulled a swimming relic in the first one and a diving auto in the second.

Then I stood up and hopped on one foot to get the water out of my ears LOL
I wouldn't be surprised if the Men's Team didn't have a set of their own. I would LOVE to have an autographed set of the original Dream Team. I don't even watch NBA anymore, but they had Game 5 of the NBA Finals on last night with the Bulls and Jazz. I miss Jordan...he was the reason I watched basketball

(07-09-2012, 06:18 PM)duch2izback Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if the Men's Team didn't have a set of their own. I would LOVE to have an autographed set of the original Dream Team. I don't even watch NBA anymore, but they had Game 5 of the NBA Finals on last night with the Bulls and Jazz. I miss Jordan...he was the reason I watched basketball
Jordan retiring was the reason I stopped watching basketball... It just isn't like it used to be once he left...

(07-09-2012, 06:21 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Jordan retiring was the reason I stopped watching basketball... It just isn't like it used to be once he left...
Exactly. watching the Game 5 replay brought back memories

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360410723574?ssP...1439.l2649

Another Dalton RC off the list.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 06:18 PM)duch2izback Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if the Men's Team didn't have a set of their own. I would LOVE to have an autographed set of the original Dream Team. I don't even watch NBA anymore, but they had Game 5 of the NBA Finals on last night with the Bulls and Jazz. I miss Jordan...he was the reason I watched basketball
Yeah, I have no idea about the deal with licensing or whatever, but could you imagine if one of the companies was able to produce box sets or boxes of USA Basketball (like UD used to do with baseball), which would include X amount of USA basketball autos per box?

It probably couldn't just be the 1992 team (more like a Greats set), but could you imagine if those 1992 autos were like one per case or something?

Good lord the bay would actually be on fire.

Man, I would buy a case — think of everybody that's ever played or will play for the USA ... Kobe, Durant, LeBron, Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc.

It would basically be the best auto set ever.