`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BCCG trade group.... July edition

RE: BCCG trade group.... July edition
(07-03-2012, 06:32 PM)mickey871 Wrote: I am in for July. Still no June from my trader, but I did receive cards from the big boss man. That still does not excuse a member from not communicating when there are issues. Just my opinion on non-senders. I hope he rejoins and hooks up somebody real nice.
I know it can be frustrating at times, but just hang with it. This is generally a really strong group and those that hang on tend to do really well for themselves with regards to their respective team. I've been part of the group for about 4 years now and have missed my fair share of packages, but at the end of the day, they are freebies. On a side note, if there are issues, just bring it up to the group leader instead of posting in the forum.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

I'm in for JULY

(07-03-2012, 09:41 AM)temple sportscards Wrote: I'm in for July. Thanks!

Well, it looks like the USPS is at it again. I mailed a package from Texas to Philadelphia, and it bounced between Florida and Pennsylvania for almost a month.

I typed in the above DC #, and am trying to figure out the status.
Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks!

Did you receive my package ok?
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

I want to thank all the members in this group that have sent their trades in a timely manner. For those that have messaged me, I will be reaching out to your trade partners and see why there are delays. Please be patient and we will get them resolved.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

We have a new member joining the group.... Mike Ferrante ( aka... mikeF26 ) will be claiming the Carolina Pathers spot. Welcome to the group Mike.

Both the first post and the website has been updated.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I did, and I tried to be diplomatic and not bash the member while giving others a heads up. If it didn't come across that way, I do apologize. This is the most fun on the site. No problem for me if somebody forgets or doesn't send for any reason, but some members might be kids, and I would hate for my kid to get burned by somebody. Just my thoughts.
Mickey
(07-03-2012, 07:47 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: I know it can be frustrating at times, but just hang with it. This is generally a really strong group and those that hang on tend to do really well for themselves with regards to their respective team. I've been part of the group for about 4 years now and have missed my fair share of packages, but at the end of the day, they are freebies. On a side note, if there are issues, just bring it up to the group leader instead of posting in the forum.

I'll give it another go this month!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

I'm in for July as well. I need to get back to putting packages together right away instead of waiting to receive my end. Then maybe I'll get them out before the end of the month...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Im in
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

The second lot for the FFB league has arrived. To those in the league please have your entries in before the deadline 7/15. Thanks!

[Image: ffb22.jpg]
[Image: aldavis.png]