Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July promotion?
Smile 
July promotion?
July promotion?

RE: July promotion?
I would assume/hope it'll be put up today. It IS only Monday, pretty sure they aren't around on Sundays but I could be wrong though. But yeah don't expect Beckett to ever be on the dot when it comes to their site lol.

Ha they are always behind on posting their monthly specials so just be patient.

Yep, still waiting -.- Delaying my entire process cause Im waiting to see what July's promotion is.

Need to HURRY up on mine will be Ca. bound.

Yup.. was gonna send a sub in to BGS tomorrow but no specials posted.. So it will go else where..
[Image: done-2.jpg]

8 days in and no July special, oh well my 50 cards are boxed for Newport Beach. Really fruatrates me how damn hard is it to change the monthly special? Should now be a 3 week special!!!

The disappointing part is I bet they are super hardcore about the cutoff, to my knowledge the order has to be at least postmarked on the last day of the month. At this rate they should probably just give a 10 day grace period, otherwise it just seems hypocritical.

I wonder if I could just do an order, use June's promo right now and just say "Well you guys seemed to like the June promo so much I thought it was extended".

(07-09-2012, 10:02 AM)kr0n420 Wrote: The disappointing part is I bet they are super hardcore about the cutoff, to my knowledge the order has to be at least postmarked on the last day of the month. At this rate they should probably just give a 10 day grace period, otherwise it just seems hypocritical.

I wonder if I could just do an order, use June's promo right now and just say "Well you guys seemed to like the June promo so much I thought it was extended".
Nope I asked about that on the phone Friday when I talked to them Sad

Hah, can't say I'm surprised.