Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier One Mojo! (Now with photos!)

RE: Tier One Mojo! (Now with photos!)
would u be willing to sell?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(07-09-2012, 03:04 PM)908 Wrote: would u be willing to sell?
Yes, for the right price.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

send me a price ur cards not mine.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(07-10-2012, 09:51 PM)908 Wrote: send me a price ur cards not mine.
Could be your cards for the right price.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

60 for the pair?