`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for football johnny mize auto 2012 topps archives autos

looking for football johnny mize auto 2012 topps archives autos
looking for football im looking for detroit lions the following players suh calvin johnson titus young barry sanders leshoure pettigrew and matthew stafford not looking for best or kevin smith i prefer you send me a offer of what you want and what you want to trade it makes it easier i might take trade bait but it has to be really nice[Image: trade1-2.jpg][Image: Wally.jpg][Image: Carlton.jpg][Image: Bell.jpg][Image: Abbot.jpg]

RE: looking for football johnny mize auto 2012 topps archives autos
I need a bunch of those archives autos and the relics, if you wan to take a look at my org and see if there is anything you want we can work a deal out. Let me know!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I have a Jahvid Best 2010 Threads By the Letter auto "T". I picked it up Saturday, so don't have a scan yet. But it should be in my ORG if you want to send over an offer. LMK. Thanks.

(07-02-2012, 09:00 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I have a Jahvid Best 2010 Threads By the Letter auto "T". I picked it up Saturday, so don't have a scan yet. But it should be in my ORG if you want to send over an offer. LMK. Thanks.
sorry im not interested in jahvid best have way to many of him only looking for the lions i listed above

still lookinng to trade for football the above players

open offer sent.. I love the kingman and backman autos. Open offer sent.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

cmb for the wally joyner auto and boog