`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: display case info...

RE: OT: display case info...
hey can we see a pic of ur cases next 2 eachother with the lights?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Just checked these out, i couldnt do the $249 shipping for each one...ufda. Nearest Ikea is like 4 hours away...but at that price...i may......
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

(07-05-2012, 01:58 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Closest store is 2 states away Tongue.

ouch!!!

as for the two cases, I only have one, but I may buy more as room is needed...Smile right now I have room to spare, but I am sure more of these cases are in my future...

I will see if I can dig up an old picture. I had 2 or 3 of these side by side (can't remember)

They are perfect for this type of thing though, thanks for reminding me about these Slotman!

Hey how much is the light kit...and is it easy install? Or is it just a more expensive version you buy already built
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

looks awesome, thanks for sharing! I've been looking for something exactly like this.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(07-05-2012, 03:04 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Hey how much is the light kit...and is it easy install? Or is it just a more expensive version you buy already built
$10... great deal, and fits the case just right...

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30119314/
(07-05-2012, 03:52 PM)sensei322 Wrote: looks awesome, thanks for sharing! I've been looking for something exactly like this.
np... I can't wait to see all the members with their cases setup!!!