`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grading questions....info please

grading questions....info please
alright, so i have moved alot of my melo cards that weren't in the best shape, or that weren't in a knicks uniform. just recently i started purcahsing nuggets uni cards again. almost all of the cards i have i believe would grade at least a 9.

i have a couple questions, and if anyone could give me some detailed answers i would really appreciate it.

1. i know that it is expensive to send in cards, but is it worth it to send in commons or inserts if they are in mint condition and are part of a set (i have almost the entire rainbow from totally certified of him in the knicks uniform. just waiting for a certified green base to pop up).

2. How do you guys send them in? Meaning top loaders, one touches, what type of secure shipping method do you use to send to them? I have my cards in 1 screw screwdowns because i think they make the cards look better than the magnetic snap downs. just my opinion. if i send them in, will beckett give me the cases back, or do they discard them or keep them? i'm not trying to pay to have the cards graded and then lose money by them keeping my cases also.

3. I really dont have any intention of trying to re sell the cards as i am a huge melo fan and dont plan to stop collecting him while he's in the league, but i just think that it would be nice to see how they stack up and to actually have my collection graded. Do you guys think that this is a good reason for wanting to have them graded? or should i just say forget it and not bother?

any info would be really appreciated guys. thanks alot in advance. just trying to get some questions answered, and see if you guys think that i should actually go through with getting them graded.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]