`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronic Form

Electronic Form
It appears I can no longer use the old electronic form for card grading submission. I only seem to have access to the new one.

http://www.beckett.com/grading/submit_cards_for_grading

All my old links redirect me the new form now. Problem is I don't see any way to enter cards into the new form other than searching for them. How does one manaully enter cards for submission on this new form? The card search only returns newer cards for some sports, such as boxing or soccer. Using PDF and hand writing it all out is not an option for the year 2012. Please add a manual card entry option for electronic form so I can submit cards to Becket for grading.

RE: Electronic Form
I'm talking about the functionality you display. How do I enter cards into the new electronic form as you show?

I had always thought that once graded by Beckett my cards would eventually be searchable. I've just come to expect that many of my cards will never be available via graded card lookup or database. Here is one example, but I' likely have hundreds of BVG and BGS graded cards that can't be found on Beckett. #0007222894
It is a 1962 D.C. Thomson Pele card graded BVG 8.5

Thanks for the reply

Quote:I had always thought that once graded by Beckett my cards would eventually be searchable. I've just come to expect that many of my cards will never be available via graded card lookup or database. Here is one example, but I' likely have hundreds of BVG and BGS graded cards that can't be found on Beckett. #0007222894
It is a 1962 D.C. Thomson Pele card graded BVG 8.5

This is probably due to the massive amount of cards that Beckett has to add to the database.

I have found exactly what you just said to be true, cards that are not in the database don't appear in the look-up / pop report. Beckett should eventually get your cards in the database, then they will show up. Just give them some time.

Being behind I guess I can understand, but a year?!!! The card grading details are being stored since I can still see them online. If people send you the serial numbers you'd think the "database guys" could write some simple SQL and easily import them all even if you had thousands of cards to add...them being database guys and all.