`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
I want your Magic the Gathering!
07-01-2012, 01:40 AM
I want your Magic the Gathering!
I have $500,000.00 in sports cards listed on here and need pretty much any good mtg cards.

A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
[Image: store_zps02d2d58b.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: I want your Magic the Gathering!
I have a bunch of older MTG cards. No power 9 or dual lands but some great playable stuff that sells well on Ebay. Do you have any PRO SET stuff at all or any cool error and variation cards? If so let me know and maybe we can work something out?

Jim

[Image: hgSw1.png]
Looking for 1990 PRO SET football variations.
Especially 666 Steve Young!!!!
07-01-2012, 10:51 PM
(07-01-2012 06:29 PM)ProSetMaster Wrote:  I have a bunch of older MTG cards. No power 9 or dual lands but some great playable stuff that sells well on Ebay. Do you have any PRO SET stuff at all or any cool error and variation cards? If so let me know and maybe we can work something out?

Jim

None of those but you could use me to get cards people are looking for if you find someone who has the Pro Set you need.

A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
08-11-2012, 11:25 AM
And I want to give you ALL my magic cards! I'm done playing magic in person...instead I playing MtGO now. But I've got quite a few cards still left over that are taking up space.

To give you an idea, I have a restoration angel, ant queens, beastmaster ascension, elvish piper, protean hydra, oran-rief the vastwood, oracle of muldaya, sunblast angel foil, Myr Battlesphere, Honor of the pures, captain of the watches, luminarch ascension, grave titan Foil, blightsteel colossus, phyrexian rebirth, retaliate, plus a pack of shards of alara, 1 pack of scars of mirrodin, 3 packs of m11, lodestone golem, emrakul, novablast wurm, etc and so forth! and I have a ton of rares, uncommons, commons to go with.

Talk to me...I'm interested in Chiefs cards.
08-14-2012, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 06:56 AM by thelegendjerryrice.)
I have traded with Wiser a few times on trades like this. Anyone have any... THEY are the ones to trade them to.

[Image: thelegendjerryrice_zps1992b230.jpg]
Sig by phinzphan1372

Looking 2 trade all my Basketball..

My PC Threads.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471539.html
09-04-2012, 10:51 PM
OK so iskoot got some nice KC cards from me for his MTG. Does anyone else have Magic the Gathering to trade?

09-05-2012, 10:05 AM
I have a a Magic Gathering to trade and I have trying to sell it on ebay as well. If you want these cards then send me a PM. Do you have extra KC cards. Or we can exchange these cards also.

http://www.alacraft.com.au
12-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Bump!

12-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Bump!

12-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Bump!