`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: JO Sports game used items???

OT: JO Sports game used items???
I am considering picking up an item or two for my PC, but now seeing on different sites he may not be 100% kosher...Sad thoughts/advice??? Just wanting to make sure this guy is legit...Thanks all!!!

RE: OT: JO Sports game used items???
Anybody got any items from these guys??? Any knowledge or advice at all??? Thanks!!!

Would not buy from

http://www.justice.gov/usao/iln/pr/rockf...25_01a.pdf

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team...e-1.980965

All sorts of shady stuff just google it
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

absolute scam artist, one of the worst

so, um no...i dont recommend buying from them

thanks guys for the help/advice... its really too bad, he has a helmet I wanted to add to my PC... but at the price and these stories, I think I will pass...

Um I've purchased from them and wouldn't mind buying from them again. I believe one of the owners was the only one responsible for faking gamers. I can't remember which one it was (I think it was Jarrod). The other guy (Robert) is attempting at damage control it seems and is cool to work with if you're trying to get a good deal. Not every item they sold or are selling is fake. You would have to do your due diligence. Gameuseduniverse is a great forum where you can ask around for advice from experts. Those guys would be able to help you out more as they've been collecting for years and may help determine whether your helmet is legit. Hope this helps.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Thanks all for the advice/insight...