`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found these Piedmonts in a box a bought off craigslist

Found these Piedmonts in a box a bought off craigslist
I bought a box of cards from a guy on craigslist for 300$ and it had thes Tobacco baseball cards in it. They are in rough shape and im not familiar with grading or judging condition. What do you guys think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Found these Piedmonts in a box a bought off craigslist
I don't see anything.

(06-30-2012, 04:48 PM)pelty84 Wrote: I bought a box of cards from a guy on craigslist for 300$ and it had thes Tobacco baseball cards in it. They are in rough shape and im not familiar with grading or judging condition. What do you guys think?
try photobucket, flickr etc, upload the pics & then paste the img code in a post for pictures to show.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Sorry about that guys this should work better

[Image: IMG_1920_2_2.jpg]

Even though they are in rough shape I like them. What does the back look like?
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

here are the backs

[Image: IMG_1921_2_2.jpg]

Wow! Very nice. I would say they grade as a 2 or 3. Since the fronts are decent and back are good shape too I would keep it in my PC.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

yeah i plan to keep them. I was just wondering what they might grade at. Thanks for the info man.

what year are they from?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Those are awesome, that's a cool find!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]