`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completely non-sports related mailday (so feel free to overlook) :-)

Completely non-sports related mailday (so feel free to overlook) :-)
Not related to sports cards at all, but I had to show off one of my new favorite items. It isn't for everyone, but I know some of you can appreciate it. I don't see these very often and there will obviously never be more. Signed in France in 1994...

[Image: cobain.jpg]

RE: Completely non-sports related mailday (so feel free to overlook) :-)
NO WAY!!! Kurt cobain

I LOVE Nirvana and start my day off with at least one of there songs, each and every day!

Sweet pick up

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Wow another Nirvana fan. I breathe Nirvana. Once I'm in my new place I'll show you my Kurt autos. I have 3 so far one just him, one with the Nirvana most people know (Krist & Dave) and one with Kurt, Krist and Chad Channing. Very cool pick up man congrats.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

Wow, a pre-Dave auto, nice! I found a guitar that is signed by all 3 (Grohl) but I couldn't justify the price on that. Maybe later. Hahaha

very nice!!! and SUPER rare!!!

Yeah I love it the only bad thing is it's on a crappy piece of notebook paper. It actually cost less then the one with Dave which I thought was weird since I figure there's less but who knows. I got a good deal on all three so I couldn't pass it up. Plus when my mom was dying she told me to use some inheritance for something special that I wouldn't normally be able to buy to remember her by so I thought that was perfect.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

Thats sick!
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball
eric bledsoe