`
 (Toll Free)
Post Reply 
Share Thread:
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Going to try for my first set in 2012! **UPDATED** 9/1/12
07-02-2012, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 08:40 PM by mcleodfive.)
Post: #21
RE: Going to try for my first set in 2012! Just added #14.#15,16!! Over 45% complete.
Just got broyles, Cunningham, and Melvin Ingram!!

Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Post: #22
RE: Going to try for my first set in 2012! Just added #14.#15,16!! Over 45% complete.
WOW! 45% already!? Damn, you work fast, lol! It looks like it's comin along quite nicely! Congrats & best of luck on the other 55% Smile

[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 08:24 PM by mcleodfive.)
Post: #23
RE: Going to try for my first set in 2012! Just added #14.#15,16!! Over 45% complete.
(07-02-2012 08:32 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote:  WOW! 45% already!? Damn, you work fast, lol! It looks like it's comin along quite nicely! Congrats & best of luck on the other 55% Smile

Haha yeah and thanks! Haven't gone after the big names yet except Blackmon. If you went by money wise I'm at like 10% lol. RGIII will cost about how much I have spent so far lol. Will be getting 17 in from lump.

Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Post: #24
RE: Going to try for my first set in 2012! Just added #17,#18!! Over 50% complete..
Over 50% Big Grin

Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Post: #25
RE: Going to try for my first set in 2012! **UPDATED** 9/1/12
Updated! Haven't done these in a while

Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Post: #26
RE: Going to try for my first set in 2012! **UPDATED** 9/1/12
Been slow lately with no pickups lately! Someone please help me out!!

Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: