Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING For eBay Sellers!!!

WARNING For eBay Sellers!!!
Good day, Beckett Community!

eBay Username: h0we9
Detroit MI

It is a sad day when I, or anyone, has to report abuse within our hobby... but I have to do this very thing! I have sold an Ultimate Memorabilia card to a buyer, shipped it in the manner that got me the decent reputation that I have now, and they claim that the case was damaged. They are refusing to ship the item back at FULL refund WITH postage paid, and are just wanting me to send them a refund without proof. Pee-poor integrity if you ask me!

Anyways, this member has left about 20% NEGATIVE feedback for all of the sellers that they have dealt with, and I am sure that they have cost a few people some reputation points along the way. I am not going to be one of those sellers! I reported them, and let them know that I hope they get the help that they need! Haha! Anyways, keep your eyes open for this member when selling, and DO NOT SELL TO THEM should they try and buy from you!!! I do NOT want to see any of my Beckett.com family get burned by this type of person!

Best wishes to you all!

Randi

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not post personal information like full addresses or full names. Posting the username and city, state is good enough. Thanks.

RE: WARNING For eBay Sellers!!!
What a JOKE, sorry to hear...those negs and replies are just grotesque...I like how a seller even refunded just because they didnt want to do business with them.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Thanks for the haeds up.
This person should be banned from eBay if you ask me. I mean don't they see a pattern?
Can someone tell me how to block a user from buying my items?

That's why I always buy insurance, if it's damaged I tell them to take it up with the Post Office.

Thats insame with someone leaving that of a high percentage of bad feedback you figure they'd get red flagged by ebay or something. Just uncalled for.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

just delete the negitive feedback thats what I do