ll4 no doubt
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: KOTH FINALS VOTING THREAD
i vote LL4
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: LL4 is King of the Hill
I haven't tallied the votes but I'm pretty sure LL4 won...

Congrats
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Cool beans!! Smile

I think I jus got lucky Smile. There were some super sick cards posted!

Congrats to everybody! I think we're all winners. We all put a lot of time, effort & money into our cards & we should ALL be proud of what we have, regardless of votes.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(06-30-2012, 05:48 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Cool beans!! Smile

I think I jus got lucky Smile. There were some super sick cards posted!

Congrats to everybody! I think we're all winners. We all put a lot of time, effort & money into our cards & we should ALL be proud of what we have, regardless of votes.
Congrats! Well deserved.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Congrats!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

congrats ll4....look forward to the next one
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-30-2012, 07:10 PM)ft28jags Wrote: congrats ll4....look forward to the next one
Well, if we have another one, and your gonna participate, I'm out Big Grin. I've seen some of the sickness you have in your collection, and who know what "ringers" your gonna pull out of the woodwork, lol!

[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Congrats bro!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

LOL...I plan on participating, but i've shared most of the hidden stuff..it's a matter of remembering what I have Smile We all have hidden stuff though that we wait to spring out when the time is right
(06-30-2012, 07:34 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Well, if we have another one, and your gonna participate, I'm out Big Grin. I've seen some of the sickness you have in your collection, and who know what "ringers" your gonna pull out of the woodwork, lol!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.