Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's big pick up.

RE: Today's big pick up.
Nice Kitten. Fluffy.

Mine enjoys playing with 1989 Topps Baseball cards. Tongue Cheap Toys.
[Image: WebBannerv2.jpg]

RE: Today's big pick up.
We did that with a kitten a few years ago. We saved it before it was swept into a drainage ditch. We had to nurse it back to health and keep it alive. Once it started growing we noticed that its jaw had been broken severely leaving a huge gap in its lower jaw and then it had 3 ear flaps on 1 ear...

...that kitten turned into the smartest, most grudge-holding, most efficient hunter I have ever seen.

When we were younger my brother pushed him into our hot tub and for the next 2 weeks the cat would open the door to his room and sit on his pillow and tap him on his head for hours, even after being thrown across the room...

This cat has caught moles, mice, lizards, blue jays, crows (unbelievable), squirrels, and a sparrow hawk...which he promptly placed under the rug, each time.

He can look out through my window, turn around, go out my door into the hallway, go 30 feet to the living room, go another 25 feet into the kitchen, turn left through the dining room for 25ft, head out of the pet door, circumnavigate the house 80 feet to his left then turn left and run along the house for 30 feet, and end up in front of my window where he had just been inside, finally pouncing on the prey he had been targeting just seconds before...what kind of cat has that geospatial awareness, that's upper-echelon cognitive skill.

...so, what this all meant was: Excellent job showing why humans can be humane, but beware...cause those little bastards can be Satan-spawn.