IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500 Mailers came in. Trades anyone?

500 Mailers came in. Trades anyone?
[Image: photo-1.jpg]

nice...

looking for dave justices (wants are marked as such), calvin johnson and tim lincecum (these 2 haves are marked as wants). also interested in braves GU and AU. mostly of current players or the bigger names of the old guys. prospect stuff too. lmk. thanks!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

RE: 500 Mailers came in. Trades anyone?
Wow that's alot of mailers. I have a 2007 topp 52, and a sp rookie edition of Tim lincecum. If u r interested, let me know. I will have to mark them for trade. Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

looks like whoever was in the chair spontaneously evaporated Smile

My box of mailers is getting close to empty!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

You guys need to learn to recycle. Better on the environment and the wallet. Plus, I know how much you guys like removing the staples on my mailers....haha.

(06-28-2012, 01:42 PM)david campos Wrote: You guys need to learn to recycle. Better on the environment and the wallet. Plus, I know how much you guys like removing the staples on my mailers....haha.
i recycle as much as i can. these are mostly for ebay sales. you how know ebay buyers are Tongue
(06-28-2012, 01:27 PM)atteberry23 Wrote: Wow that's alot of mailers. I have a 2007 topp 52, and a sp rookie edition of Tim lincecum. If u r interested, let me know. I will have to mark them for trade. Thanks, Ethan
i have both of those. thanks though!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

(06-28-2012, 01:42 PM)david campos Wrote: You guys need to learn to recycle. Better on the environment and the wallet. Plus, I know how much you guys like removing the staples on my mailers....haha.
It's hard to recycle when you have more going out than coming in.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I have a few of your Lincecum wants if you want to check.

(06-28-2012, 07:27 PM)Cashbail Wrote: I have a few of your Lincecum wants if you want to check.
you do, but i like to keep trades above 25 BV and didnt really see anything else i could use. thank you though!

Don't Click Here.