`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to see everyone's predictions for UFC 148.

Looking to see everyone's predictions for UFC 148.
My guess would be this

Anderson Silva wins by KO in the 2nd round against Chael Sonnen
Tito Ortiz wins a decision against Forrest Griffin
Cung Le wins by decision against Patrick Côté
Dong Hyun Kim wins by decision Demian Maia
Mike Easton beats Ivan Menjivar
Chad Mendes beats Cody McKenzie
Gleison Tibau beats Khabib Nurmagomedov
Melvin Guillard beats Fabrício Camões

Also I predicted the round or decision on the top 4. Please give me your thoughts on who you think will win.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: Looking to see everyone's predictions for UFC 148.
OK,

i've got Anderson tko rd 1 by accumulation of punches & kicks. i think he'll start by kicking the crap out of Chael's lead leg & then it will be all downhill after Sonnen can't shoot in on him anymore. i love Cote but i think Cung Le will ko him in round 1 with a kick to either body or head. Griffin will beat Ortiz by tko. Maia wins by submission. Menjivar will definately win, he's not to be underestimated. Then i like Guillard & McKenzie both to win.
we'll see.
MattWink

Chael Sonnen wins via KO against Anderson Silva
Forrest Griffin wins via KO Tito Ortiz
Cung Le wins wins via KO against Patrick Côté
Dong Hyun Kim wins by decision against Demian Maia
[Image: 49ers-ccsports.jpg]
[Image: ninerssig.png]

I think maia wins by sub rd.2. Cote by decision. Forest by rnc rd 3. Is love to see sonnen win but I think silva is genuinely /pissed and will ko chael in the 3rd or 4th. I go menjivar/mendes/khabib/melvin. Make the parley and thank me on Monday!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(06-29-2012, 09:03 PM)Mattf1975 Wrote: OK,

i've got Anderson tko rd 1 by accumulation of punches & kicks. i think he'll start by kicking the crap out of Chael's lead leg & then it will be all downhill after Sonnen can't shoot in on him anymore. i love Cote but i think Cung Le will ko him in round 1 with a kick to either body or head. Griffin will beat Ortiz by tko. Maia wins by submission. Menjivar will definately win, he's not to be underestimated. Then i like Guillard & McKenzie both to win.
we'll see.
MattWink
I honestly don't remember Menjivar so I went with a guess. I normally have to see how he fights. As far as people picking Sonnen after how bad he looked on his last fight I would have to ask why you feel this way. I am thinking that will be Silva's last fight as he has nothing left to prove and to know you were undefeated in the UFC for that long and to defend your belt that many times and not loose is a great accomplishment. How many UFC fighters can you think of that finished there career with zero losses in the UFC? He might be the first as no one comes to mind as all the greats I can think of all lost at one point in time.

(06-30-2012, 03:31 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I honestly don't remember Menjivar so I went with a guess. I normally have to see how he fights. As far as people picking Sonnen after how bad he looked on his last fight I would have to ask why you feel this way. I am thinking that will be Silva's last fight as he has nothing left to prove and to know you were undefeated in the UFC for that long and to defend your belt that many times and not loose is a great accomplishment. How many UFC fighters can you think of that finished there career with zero losses in the UFC? He might be the first as no one comes to mind as all the greats I can think of all lost at one point in time.
actually just watched an interview with Silva & he said he plans to fight for 2-3 more years after talking with his family & doctor so i think we'll eventually get to see Silva vs GSP. I'm excited to see Rory MacDonald crush BJ Penn. It will happen. Ha!

(06-30-2012, 09:20 AM)Mattf1975 Wrote: actually just watched an interview with Silva & he said he plans to fight for 2-3 more years after talking with his family & doctor so i think we'll eventually get to see Silva vs GSP. I'm excited to see Rory MacDonald crush BJ Penn. It will happen. Ha!
I don't get on the internet much here in Diego Garcia so I missed that interview but that works and I think that fight is not going to happen as most people wanna see Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones right now but this also could be because GSP hasn't fought in over a year. I just wonder who will he fight next if he says 2 to 3 more years.

silva by knife to the kidneys round 2 and melvin by liver kick round 1 or 2 thats the only fights i wanna see or care about also ill be there leaving monday for the fights. gotta cut weight with melvin so its gonna be a wonderful week of a juice cleanse hopefully i cut 15-20 and put it all back on at the steakhouse after the fight

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/1/3124...#storyjump

Well I got Anderson Silva right and the exact round. He had alot of luck with him because Sonnen was winning the fight after the 1st round and after he mounted him I honestly was thinking is Sonnen going to win this fight. Silve did much better in the 2nd avoiding the takedowns and the miss spining back fist really killed him. I give Anderson Silva credit because he finishes fights almost as soon as someone gets in trouble but seeing how Sonnen took him down so easily in the first I am confident there is no way Anderson Silva could beat Jon Jones. Just think if that was Jon Jones taking Anderson Silva down to the ground it would of been over in the 1st round because Jon Jones finishes fights quick as well. Sonnen dosen't have that killer instinct like Jon Jones and Anderson Silva.