Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO YOU KNOW...?

DO YOU KNOW...?
How to look up BGS Graded tickets?

Thanks & GOD Bless,
Jason

Not only was yesterday the 11th Anniversary of my original brain surgery, but today is the 11th Anniversary of me being rushed back into surgery. They placed the clamp on too tight and I got a brain bleed and they had to remove the blood clot.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: DO YOU KNOW...?
yeah man, you're the guy that usually bails everyone out when there's a question. You being the one with a question this time is equivalent to dividing by zero. Hope someone can help you out.

Stay strong bro!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(06-28-2012, 06:48 PM)y2hood Wrote: yeah man, you're the guy that usually bails everyone out when there's a question. You being the one with a question this time is equivalent to dividing by zero. Hope someone can help you out.

Stay strong bro!
Thanks man!!

(06-29-2012, 10:36 AM)jeffv96masters Wrote: While tickets will appear of you do a Graded Card Lookup (GCL) they will not appear in a pop report as their is no database yet for them,,,,,

So if you have the graded card # you will find it,,, but you cannot find just a specific tickets pop report Sad

As an example--- if you type the the cert # from this ticket below you will find the ticket in the Graded Card Lookup database-- but it will not appear on any pop reports ( there is more than one)

Your not the only one waiting for that database to be built,,,

Hope that helps--
Jeff
Thanks Jeff, that's exactly what I wanted to know.
Jason