`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Question about selling in 1 huge lot..

Question about selling in 1 huge lot..
Sooo im moving to a new house and have been going through my cards and such and decided to sell some cards as a whole lot rather than fart around individually.. im guessing between 400-500 cards in which 3/4 are auto cards and rest are serial numbered and/or mem/game used cards. My obvious question is.. how do i send them? like how would YOU package them. Im going to send some in plastic sleeve and some in a magnetic case. I just want some opinions as in how to do this as i slowly gather these cards,make a list and get them ready to ultimately sell. ANY input is appreciated, thanks!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Question about selling in 1 huge lot..
Hey Frenchy, wrap them however you feel is safe but I would ship them in a flat-rate box at the PO. You can cram alot of stuff in those boxes.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I've received cards in soft sleeves and in one of those white cardboard boxes made for cards. That box was then put into a larger box.

I think preferably you'd want them each in a top loader but that may not make sense cost wise.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

TEAM BAGS. if they arent in top loaders, you have to use team bags

thanks everyone.. i just want the safest possible way to be sent with no damage or anything.. ive sent like 20 at a time before but never this many.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I've sent packages of 200+ before. I put them all in penny sleeves and team bags. Then shipped them in the small Priority Mail flat rate box from USPS. Just make sure to add some type of packing material around/between stacks to keep them from moving around and from banging into each other. Two of those boxes should be able to hold all the ones you're talking about. A bigger-sized box would require a lot more protection inside the box with some wasted space.