`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards for sale!!!

Cards for sale!!!
I'm a new member and new to any kind of collecting cards, i recently came into a very large collection and would prefer to sell them in bulk. Take a look at my collection and give me some feedback, I have added about 4,000 cards and only have about 10% of the cards entered, and only added pricing to a small percent of those, any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

David

RE: Cards for sale!!!
Have any Don Mattingly? Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(06-27-2012, 03:27 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Have any Don Mattingly? Thank you.

Jerry
I will have to check, they were all in tubs about 10 in total, I am just finishing the 1st tub now. Most cards are in individual protectors and what I consider to be good shape. But I will let you know if I come across any.

What years and brands are in the collection?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Getting them added to the orginize area on this site, I will look to see if I have any of the items you are looking for.

Nice 55 bowmans, you should have some of those graded. Is that the whole set? Better to keep that intact I would think.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Davis,
Hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you "come into a collection" like that? Those are some nice cards. I'm used to seeing mass production years when someone makes a post like this.
-Rob

Curious myself about the same thing. Usually skip over post like this when I see those text say I just came across a collection.. Like the ex wife with a cheating husband that she is selling his cards in large lots.

(06-27-2012, 03:14 PM)David-Hope Wrote: I'm a new member and new to any kind of collecting cards, i recently came into a very large collection and would prefer to sell them in bulk. Take a look at my collection and give me some feedback, I have added about 4,000 cards and only have about 10% of the cards entered, and only added pricing to a small percent of those, any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

David
You have the complete 55 Bowman set & they grade 8 or better? How about a few scans here....
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(06-27-2012, 04:47 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: What years and brands are in the collection?
Have mostly 80s and 90s all brands but also have several sets from the 50s and 60s.
(06-27-2012, 09:04 PM)krn001 Wrote: You have the complete 55 Bowman set & they grade 8 or better? How about a few scans here....
Thanks, I have about 3/4 of the set so far, I have only been through about 10% so hope to find the rest. I lso have found some of a 1957 topps set. Hope to find the rest at all. Based on my limited knowledge of grading I would guess they are from a 7.0 to 8.0