`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2012 spx shadowboxes

RE: 2012 spx shadowboxes
(06-27-2012, 02:54 PM)slotman11 Wrote: the 2012 shadowboxes are all being listed on the bay for some rough prices... they look pretty cool, but sorry, nothing beats the old ones...Smile just my opinion...

[Image: f4ff3abe.jpg]
I have to agree. I pulled a Tim Brown from '10 SPx and think that they look way better then this year's version

sorry not the best pic, but you guys get the idea... the 2010's were SICK!!!

Some of you may know, but I've actually been chasing the 2010 Shadow Box set. I only have two left! Archie Manning and Arrelious Benn. I've never seen the Benn show up anywhere. As for the 2012, I'm not sure I like them as much as the 2010 version. I don't like the different inserts you can put in. I just like to have one shadow box....not all the extras. I was considering chasing this set as well, but with all the inserts, I'm not sure. I think I might wait for Strata to come out and go after their set which is very similar to the shadow boxes.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-27-2012, 04:21 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Some of you may know, but I've actually been chasing the 2010 Shadow Box set. I only have two left! Archie Manning and Arrelious Benn. I've never seen the Benn show up anywhere. As for the 2012, I'm not sure I like them as much as the 2010 version. I don't like the different inserts you can put in. I just like to have one shadow box....not all the extras. I was considering chasing this set as well, but with all the inserts, I'm not sure. I think I might wait for Strata to come out and go after their set which is very similar to the shadow boxes.
I hate that Marino is included in this year's set when compared to the 2009-2011 cards.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.