IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flood Damage forcing me to sell - need advice

RE: Flood Damage forcing me to sell - need advice
if you have any david ortiz stuff i may be interested
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(06-28-2012, 01:29 PM)rascrush Wrote: if you have any david ortiz stuff i may be interested
I don't think I have anything too special of Ortiz. However I will keep an eye out as I sort through some cards to sell.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Sorry to hear that. You might want to ask your state insurance commision about it, some of it might be covered under wind damage. I had part of my roof blow off last year and rain get in the house but my insurance paid for it all.

(06-28-2012, 10:32 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: Sorry to hear that. You might want to ask your state insurance commision about it, some of it might be covered under wind damage. I had part of my roof blow off last year and rain get in the house but my insurance paid for it all.
There was no wind damage. The flooding came because my pool overflowed due to the extremely heavy rain. I should know today what the total cost for repairs will be, and then will be able to figure out if I need to sell a lot of cards or just a few higher end ones. I really don't want to sell any if I don't have to, so I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that the estimates come in on the low side.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/