`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
$$$BUYING$$$ 1990 Pro Set 666 Steve Young $500.00

RE: $$$BUYING$$$ 1990 Pro Set 666 Steve Young $500.00
contact the vice president , see if he saved any..

i think that i have both of those Andre Rison cards you are looking for and possibly that Steve young #666. I have one with him in a colts jersey and the back address the trade misprint the front has the trade information in the bottom right corner if you would like more information on the cards i do have please feel free to contact me i have over 36 packs of unopened cards in perfect condition

(07-05-2012, 09:27 PM)ProSetMaster Wrote: Yeah I collect errors and there are a few of them in the set.

I could use the following:

7 Ottis Anderson LL (Missing name, position, copyright info and card number on back)
19 Andre Ware RC w/o stripe (black line over face)
39 Cornelius Bennett (with black stat headings on back)
60 Lewis Billups (Red blotches over TCKL totals and stat line between TCKL and SACKS columns)
78 Troy Aikman (horizontal red line above stat headings on back)
134 Andre Rison WITH TRADE STRIPE (With complete number on back, white lettering on front, light banner)
204 Fred Marion (49ers player with belt in background)
204 Fred Marion (49ers players belt airbrushed out, ‘ P. ‘ printed over bio on back)
212 John Fourcade (portion of stat totals and headings missing on back)
263 J.T. Smith (horizontal red line under AVG and TD totals)
300 Jeff Bryant (text “whiteout” on back – likely due to debris on plate)
310 Paul Gruber (letters: RUBER in GRUBER and T are missing on back at top)
334 Pro Bowl – Jerry Gray (portion of lines 3 and 4 of text are not fully printed)
343 Chris Hinton PB (with traded stripe, text on back begins: “Has been named”)
343 Chris Hinton PB (with traded stripe, “Six-time…” text and lighter banner with white text)
444 Thurman Thomas (black line next to birthdate on back)
567 Rick Fenny (gap in stat line and part of M in Minnesota missing on back, line removed from front)
669 Jeff George (Indianapolis Colts – Series 2 issued, yellow pant laces)
772 Dexter Manley (any/all)
800 Mark Carrier (with red and black #1 printed backwards next to card number on back)

Any gold bordered Jeff George cards!!!!!

You are aware that the #666 Steve Young was only issued to him (the man himself, vice president of Pro Set inc, Steve Young) right? Therefor it is not part of the master set and is unobtainable.

Source: I know someone who worked under Lud Denny at Pro Set. I've been building this master set for about 12 years now and have everything but the Manley substance abuse and Barry Sanders Hawaii Promo cards.
-DO

TTT TGIF
(03-08-2013, 05:12 PM)danopro Wrote: You are aware that the #666 Steve Young was only issued to him (the man himself, vice president of Pro Set inc, Steve Young) right? Therefor it is not part of the master set and is unobtainable.

Source: I know someone who worked under Lud Denny at Pro Set. I've been building this master set for about 12 years now and have everything but the Manley substance abuse and Barry Sanders Hawaii Promo cards.
I have the two cards you need. BTW I have seen the Steve Young card so it is available. I will find one someday, at least I hope I do!

[Image: hgSw1.png]
Looking for 1990 PRO SET football variations.
Especially 666 Steve Young!!!!

(03-08-2013, 05:12 PM)danopro Wrote: You are aware that the #666 Steve Young was only issued to him (the man himself, vice president of Pro Set inc, Steve Young) right? Therefor it is not part of the master set and is unobtainable.

the Steve Young i have wasn't the one you were looking for. Thanks for the information now i don't feel like i'm missing something. i have a few more unopened boxes i still have to go through if i run across any Barry sanders i will definitely contact you

I have a Troy Aikman 1990 with the horizontal red line if your interested.

I know this is an old post, but are you still looking for this card? I have this full set in its original factory sealed packaging. The box is in near perfect condition.

the set was never factory issued. it came in boxes. anyone who makes the claim otherwise is uneducated.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

Do You have a pic of the Lud Denny Promo back? Thanks!

i talked to steve young about 4 months ago. he said that the card was a gag gift and he never kept any of them. they were never pack issued, nor were the hawaii barry sanders cards. promo= given away.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.