`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Golden Givaway Question?

RE: Topps Golden Givaway Question?
(06-26-2012, 06:54 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: 47 codes...Only 1 card. And although it was a Gold Parallel, I'm still very irritated with my luck.
I hear you! Not very encouraging, right!?!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

54 codes has yeiled me a 1/1 embeded gold and 5 reg diecuts.
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

(06-26-2012, 07:39 PM)nlsn200 Wrote: 100 codes 2 regular cards
Damn, 2% hit rate. I think Topps needs to tweak their payout, if they want us to keep feeding the machine.
I was really discouraged because they were offering a full set of the base die cuts to the first 100 people that unlock 200 coins. Last month, I finally got to my 200th coin but never got an email about the promo prize. the website still had the promotion up on their page, so I Called Topps and they said the promo was completed about 3weeks after the cards were released. Then they put up that little blue Twitter banner ad. I'm still steamed about that!
(06-26-2012, 11:51 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: 54 codes has yeiled me a 1/1 embeded gold and 5 reg diecuts.
Wow, that's pretty good, and more like it... About 10% and a great rare card. Who'd you get on the 1/1 embedded, if you don't mind me asking?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-26-2012, 11:55 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, that's pretty good, and more like it... About 10% and a great rare card. Who'd you get on the 1/1 embedded, if you don't mind me asking?
Here is a pic for you:
[Image: tgg0002.jpg]
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

That's really cool. Thanks for posting the card!!