`
Connect With Us!
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
checkoutmycards.com COMC - Experience?
03-07-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: checkoutmycards.com COMC - Experience?
yep comc is a great place to buy, since you can leave the cards there until you get enough that you are comfortable shipping

as you noticed, the sweet spot cost wise is 2.00 and up, not really the place for 50cent cards (from a selling perspective)

mark

Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2015, 11:45 AM
Spring cleaning sale started today. Just picked up a Tri-Star Stan Coveleski auto for half of what I thought I would pay.

Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos
01-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Sent cards to be graded at 30 days Oct 26 now Jan 6th and told to check back in 2-3 weeks might want to get graded yourself.
04-06-2017, 05:29 PM
When COMC linked card listings to Amazon, personal cards sales received a small boost. When COMC linked to eBay, sales shot up immediately. Great move, the best of both worlds.

Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos
05-25-2017, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 02:22 PM by shierydana.)
I made a couple of large purchases recently, but have never sold. I'm think it might be time to part with many of my hockey rookies from 1999-present, so I'm going to research how to use the site for selling.
What happens to your unsold cards after the 90-day period? Will they ship them back?

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/shieryda/library/
06-04-2017, 07:51 PM
(05-25-2017 02:01 PM)shierydana Wrote:  I made a couple of large purchases recently, but have never sold. I'm think it might be time to part with many of my hockey rookies from 1999-present, so I'm going to research how to use the site for selling.
What happens to your unsold cards after the 90-day period? Will they ship them back?
I currently sell on COMC after sending in cards in February and April. Other than some offering ridiculously low offers (which you can easily counter or reject), it has been a great experience. The best is when you have the only card of its type on the entire site.
I am not sure what 90-day period you are referring to, but anytime you want a card back to trade or keep, you can request it come off the inventory listing for sale and have it shipped back to you at normal postal rates. Yes, you lose the small fee you paid to put it up for sale, but others low-balling the same cards has forced me to bring some back to avoid having it sit there in perpetuity (and the monthly 1-cent rent).