`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I AM DONE WITH PANINI!

RE: I AM DONE WITH PANINI!
They really need to send the replacement card and the original card without the auto with a and stamp the back of the card with a note stating something to the effect player was unable to sign. Allowing people the consumer to complete their sets or even attempt to get the auto TTM or in person.

Panini really needs to do better.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(06-26-2012, 10:00 PM)warcraftin Wrote: They really need to send the replacement card and the original card without the auto with a and stamp the back of the card with a note stating something to the effect player was unable to sign. Allowing people the consumer to complete their sets or even attempt to get the auto TTM or in person.

That's a really great idea, actually ... that way you at least have an unsigned Dwyer to put in the box with the others.

Somebody Facebook Tracey!

I spoke with one of the managers and he was saying that they havent got the cards back from Dwyer or McCluster. I said why would you need to send the cards to them if its a sticker auto... then hes like I guess you are right, i will look into it and try and get the cards with no aut on them sent out. What a bunch of morons! I think if enough people called and complained about it they might get their asses into gear!

I'm staying away from Panini till they get the whole redemption thing under control. First off, there's wayyyyy too many, second, it takes forever for them to get them out or replace them. Yeah, I know - its not their fault the players arent signing. That excuse is getting old.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I honestly think the redemptions will be greatly reduced this season since there is a full offseason of OTAs, training camps, and preseason games. Last year, there really was no offseason due to the strike. The card companies were left in a lurch, and the only way they could provide autographs were via redemptions. I just can't see them creating that many redemptions this year.

Of course, I could be totally off-base.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(06-26-2012, 10:00 PM)warcraftin Wrote: They really need to send the replacement card and the original card without the auto with a and stamp the back of the card with a note stating something to the effect player was unable to sign. Allowing people the consumer to complete their sets or even attempt to get the auto TTM or in person.

I agree like the other poster. Donruss did it in the past:

[Image: PisaTinosamoaNoAuto.jpg]

I was thinking that maybe they could push back the release of the product until there is maybe only 1 or 2 redemptions would be in the product. I don't think that would fly. The companies really need to come out and state how and why things are. I don't mind redemptions because after collecting all of these years, I know that players don't sign on time. They don't have the since of urgency that the companies do. Companies need to let us know that the player is taking his (or her) time. That they have rescheduled their appointment with the person who is witnessing their session, for the fifth time. I think that would ease some of the tension between us and them.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]