`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 2011 Lineage mini relics...

Looking for 2011 Lineage mini relics...
Would like to complete the set or at least give it a try.I have 3 so far(Ethier,Longoria and Zimmerman).I dont have too many autos or game used any more,still adding,but willing to trade in your favor with what I do have if you see anything of interest.Wont be able to send out til Saturday.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Looking for 2011 Lineage mini relics...
Giving a bump.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

We have the Wagner still sealed in clear wrapper....
It would take a LOT though..

b

I have the koufax if you are interested, high book and would only be willing to trade to fill gaps in my HOF collection...
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

I've got the Youkilis and Helton - if your interested, I can check your ORG for trade, or would sell them for $10 PayPal shipped.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

thehueys - If you can find enough in my org for it I would love to have it.

eharris3abc - I dont have much as for HOF stuff you might be looking for but I have a couple extra Henderson RC's to maybe start a deal.

hellsbells - Would love them both if you can find enough in my org.

Thank you all for the offers.I havent finished a set in a long time and im going to try this one.Didnt realize there was a few worth as much as they are.

I have the aramis ramirez pm me
Photobucket

Last bump for awhile.Got a Saturday shipping deadline.