`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards for sale!!

Cards for sale!!
I'm a new member and new to any kind of collecting cards, i recently came into a very large collection and would prefer to sell them in bulk. Take a look at my collection and give me some feedback, I have added about 4,000 cards and only have about 10% of the cards entered, and only added pricing to a small percent of those, any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

David

RE: Cards for sale!!
I did not see any racing cards, you have any? I collect Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, and Danica Patrick. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(06-27-2012, 03:23 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I did not see any racing cards, you have any? I collect Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, and Danica Patrick. Thank you.

Jerry
Yes I do, If a collection is public but there is no sale price can people still look at it? If not I will try to put some kind of price on them so you can see what I have.

(06-27-2012, 04:26 PM)David-Hope Wrote: Yes I do, If a collection is public but there is no sale price can people still look at it? If not I will try to put some kind of price on them so you can see what I have.
Sent you a PM. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]