`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-sport Card Show Pick-ups. Scans Heavy

Multi-sport Card Show Pick-ups. Scans Heavy
My typical bargain bin hunting netted me most of these. Got crazy good deals on the vintage to add to my pc. Let me know what you think.
I'll start off with my biggest pick-up of the day. Here we go:

1911 Mecca Double Folders T201 Roy Hartzell/Walter Blair

[Image: Untitled.jpg][Image: Mecca1-1.jpg]

A small piece of paper loss on the back, but that is ok with me since the card is over a hundred years old.

[Image: vintage.jpg]

I've always liked the photo for the Thurman Munson, now I have one in my collection. The Scratch Off Marichal is un-scratched, the Tito Francona is near mint, the Frank Robinson is beat up, but I paid a whopping 50 cents for it.

[Image: pick.jpg]

1999 Topps Ryan Finest 1987, 1994 Gold Rush Bonds, 1997 Amazing Greats Sosa, 1995 SP Championship Die Cuts George Brett

[Image: pick1.jpg]

I thought the Piece of History Jeter was an insert, but I was pleasantly surprised finding that it is a short print from the set. I believe the Smoltz XRC is the glossy parallel. I need to compare it to another card from that set to be sure.

[Image: pick2.jpg]

1996 Donruss Diamond Kings Frank Thomas, 1997 UD Run Producers Mike Piazza. The Maddux phone card is still in the cello pack, the Delgado and Cano are refractors. Posada 2008 Blue Refractor. I'm not a hockey collector and have never heard of this guy, but I can't pass up a jersey card for 50 cents.

Now on to football:

[Image: pick3.jpg]

Again, 50 cent jersey cards! 1994 SP Die Cuts Emmitt Smith, 1992 Finest Elway, 1997 Ultra Blitzkrieg Aikman and Emmitt Smith.

[Image: bledsoe.jpg]

2004 Fleer Inscribed Names of the Game LaDainian Tomlinson, 1998 Topps Mystery Finest Refractor Drew Bledsoe, 2008 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Frank Gore

Thanks for looking, hope you liked what you have seen. I really enjoyed my time digging through boxes and finding them and can't wait till the next show so I can do it again.
[Image: Boston.jpg]

RE: Multi-sport Card Show Pick-ups. Scans Heavy
Nice pickups, really like the Frank Gore. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pick up the Al Kaline for? The LCS has one, and I have been hesitant to pull the trigger at their price. Thank, Brad.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

nice. i like the double folder

nice bunch of cards you picked up!! Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(06-24-2012, 01:50 AM)brad456 Wrote: Nice pickups, really like the Frank Gore. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pick up the Al Kaline for? The LCS has one, and I have been hesitant to pull the trigger at their price. Thank, Brad.
The dealer gave me a package deal on the Kaline,Mecca, Ruth, Munson, and Ford. He had this Kaline marked at $8, which I think was reasonable based on condition. He had another available in better condition, but I am happy with this one for my collection. How much is your lcs asking?

sweet pick ups

how much did you pay for these 1911 Mecca Double Folders T201 Roy Hartzell/Walter Blair if you don't mind sharing?

Let me know if moving the Jeters at all. I can hook you up on some 90's inserts

(06-24-2012, 07:34 PM)jeterfan5128 Wrote: sweet pick ups

how much did you pay for these 1911 Mecca Double Folders T201 Roy Hartzell/Walter Blair if you don't mind sharing?
$50 for the lot, so 10 bucks a card
(06-24-2012, 07:50 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Let me know if moving the Jeters at all. I can hook you up on some 90's inserts
Yes, the Jeter's are for trade as well as most of the cards I picked up.

I think he is charging $20, but it is in pretty good shape. Still not sure if it is worth it. Thanks for the help, Brad.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20