`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini replacement - opinions??

RE: Panini replacement - opinions??
(06-29-2012, 05:07 PM)tbone134 Wrote: 10 days ago panini sent an email telling me off their list
because i have not used their redemtions in 120 days
i have not bought as many of their products due to
lack of work
the stuff i did buy there were no redemptions
which is a good thing

7 days ago the sent an email
they sent a card gola
i have been waiting 15 months for

no gola

george gervin private signings no number
I don't understand everything in your comment.

Did they take you off their list? What is this about "not using their redemptions in a 120 days" ?? I do not get that part. Did you redeem a card & marked 4 months wait time?

You thought they sent a Gola card that you redeemed 15 months ago? but instead, they sent you a Geroge Gervin Private Signings card?

Hope you are able to get more work. I been unemployed since OCT 2011. Was involuntarily discharged from the Navy, which I am still fighting for. I had to fight for my severance pay too, which sucked. took 6 months for the navy to pay me & they took 31% for taxes. OUCH! If I take a job today, I am taking a pay cut of $20-30K.. No bueno! therefore I am taking some online college classes, until I can find a decent paying job..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: Panini replacement - opinions??
I have the same card, I waited over a year and they replace this card with private signing Connie Hawkin. I rather have the Gola since I don't have any Gola auto card yet. Another reason why I hate redemption card. I am very disappointed for Panini for not having the Gola card made or signed.