`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tim duncan

tim duncan
i herd that time duncan is going too retire on his 15 year career his duncan still in his prime i thought he did awsome this year hey played just like his rookie year

RE: tim duncan
Have you looked at Duncan's stats lately? He is far from his prime.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

He's past his prime, but he's still one of the best big men in the League.

I picked up my first Tim Duncan auto a couple of days ago. I met him in 2010 and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

[Image: IMG_8592.jpg]

(06-23-2012, 10:35 AM)jchavestx Wrote: Have you looked at Duncan's stats lately? He is far from his prime.

Even at "far from his prime" he still managed to break ANCIENT LAKERS PLAYOFFS blocks records!!!

Just goes to show why he is the most successful 1st round draft pick of the last 27 years....enough said!

Most successful? I guess Kobe's 5 championships doesnt count then according to your statement.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

I'm guessing they meant #1 draft pick. But I can't remember off the top of my head if Duncan was the #1 draft pick that year.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Yes, he was. In a weak 1997 draft.

(06-26-2012, 04:28 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: Yes, he was. In a weak 1997 draft.
Yeah, I looked it up after I posted it. Smile But I guess TO DATE, they'd be right.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-26-2012, 02:07 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm guessing they meant #1 draft pick. But I can't remember off the top of my head if Duncan was the #1 draft pick that year.
The Year Stern screwed the Celtics we should of had duncan and billups in that draft.
BTW I think Duncan signs a 2 year deal or to be more specific a 1 year with a year 2 being some type of Option..

Duncan will go down as one of if not the best PF of all time. Boring as heck but an all around fantastic player who was also very driven to win.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.