`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Why change e-bay usernames?

OT: Why change e-bay usernames?
Just out of curiosity, why would YOU change your e-bay username? Wouldn't you want to establish yourself as a creditable seller by keeping the same username and racking up positive remarks? Seems suspect to me, but wanted to get others take before passing judgement.

RE: OT: Why change e-bay usernames?
I changed mine for a more "user friendly" name.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Well for me it would be the timeframe of when I made it. I made my username when I was like 14 and it seems silly to me now even though it was funny back then. I havent changed it for the exact reason you mentioned but that would be the reason why if I did.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

We had to change ours a few years back. Some Bleep-hole filed a report on us saying we didnt ship a card and that we wouldnt refund him. Because the buyer chose to not pay up for the insurance for overseas..blah blah blah we got banned for 3 months. So we changed our name and blocked that buyer. And I know some people who have changed in the past after getting negatives too.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I came close to changing mine for that very reason back when sellers could leave negative feedback for buyers. I did everything right, and he did not. The card was damaged upon delivery, and he shipped late, so I left him negative feedback. And then he left me negative feedback. We finally had to agree to mutually remove both feedback. I would have changed my id and blocked him, had he not agreed to remove his feedback. My feedback was low enough that I wouldn't have minded too much if I changed it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I changed my ebay name after I had originally used my email address. Back in the early start of ebay, that was what they suggested you use!

Now it more accurately reflects what I do for a hobby. Not everyone changes things to get away from something negative.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I havent changed mine but I have 2 one for personal stuff and 1 for selling Motorcycle stuff
Photobucket

I had a girlfriend that I let use my account. She tried to sell a bunch of figurines she inherited from her grandma. Problem is, she never got around to shipping a lot of them. It absolutely destroyed my feedback. So I started all over and so far have 100 percent positive feedback
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]