`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
first post in a little while, please look!

first post in a little while, please look!
As many of you know, my son is extremly into getting minor league autographs and collecting game used items. I know the video is a little lengthy, but it'd mean the world to him if you could watch some of it, and forward it onto your friends! Thanks, and i hope everyone is well.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

RE: first post in a little while, please look!
Great collection. I love minor league baseball. Much more fun attending their games then major league in my opinion. My son and I go to alot of Eastern League (AA) games at Bowie (Baltimore's AA Team), Maryland. We have a great time and have tons of autographs and bats. Where do you get your photos?? I am looking for a good place to get photos to have signed.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Awesome stuff! I'm interested in trading for a Sano ball
I also like the Tabata bat, i'm sure it's NFT...what about the Jack Wilson Bat?
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I love minor league ball. Have taken my son to about a dozen games or so. So far his collection 5 bats which 3 of them are from the Yankees Single A team. Hand full of signed balls and cards. He is only 2 and is collection is already building up to a crazy space in his room.

I always go onto flickr.com to get my pictures, or i take them. But you have to make sure the size is big enough to send to walgreens or costco to get in an 8x10 size.
Costco is like 1.25 a print, walgreens is 3 bucks a print, but they always have coupons online.
and jim, message sent your way!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

great collection