`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Please, for all that is holy, stop with the italics
05-10-2013, 03:27 AM
RE: Please, for all that is holy, stop with the italics
(05-09-2013 07:49 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote:  It's a joke about exhausting all topics of discussion on the forum, you or anyone else, down to whether text should be in italics or not. . . I forgot you accused me of being a troll once so you probably don't see the humor in it or do you?

1. it's my pet peeve. when i type, it scrunches the letters together, makes it harder to read. since im using the opg multiple hours every day, that matters
2. i have no earthly idea who you are. i dont remember you at all. sorry

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2013, 08:00 AM
Can you tell me where on the website you are still encountering italics? (other than when creating or replying to a forum post?)

When the beckett.com homepage was redesigned, I specifically asked them to take out the italics in the search fields. I've looked around. and I'm not seeing it any longer. Please let me know if we've missed it somewhere.

-Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
05-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Wow. If you have the time and gumption to complain about is italics on a web site, life must be pretty good.

I look for career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame. Add to that list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and everything else in my collection is up for trade.
05-21-2013, 08:27 PM
(05-21-2013 07:23 PM)jonathani Wrote:  Wow. If you have the time and gumption to complain about is italics on a web site, life must be pretty good.

Oblivious to the point much?

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

05-27-2013, 11:38 PM
(05-14-2013 08:00 AM)tkaplan Wrote:  Can you tell me where on the website you are still encountering italics? (other than when creating or replying to a forum post?)

When the beckett.com homepage was redesigned, I specifically asked them to take out the italics in the search fields. I've looked around. and I'm not seeing it any longer. Please let me know if we've missed it somewhere.

-Traci

[Image: searchitalics.jpg]
When searching the forums it still displays italics.

[Image: eb5w.png]
Piazza supercollector: 2,518 different
DO NOT TRADE natejeffries
05-31-2013, 01:25 PM
We didn't develop the forums, so I'm not sure what we can do. I'll check into it though. Thanks.

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
10-22-2013, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 10:49 AM by shierydana.)
Posts in the forums are still in italics. Is there a plan to fix this? Thanks.

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/shieryda/library/