`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
closed

closed
I am making a few banners and avatars. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. First and last names. Maximum of 3 players per banner

Banner Examples:

[Image: bIEDS.png]

[Image: 41ZSv.png]

[Image: tC6uP.png]

[Image: Ww9zs.png]
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making some banners & avatars
would love a nice trevor bauer banner Smile if you would like to make me one i would like it red n black. no d'backs logo. im not a team fan just a bauer fan. would like it to have "Th3Coroner" inscribed, also inscribing
"trevor bauer collector" or something. lemme know. thanks
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

(06-20-2012, 07:52 PM)th3coroner Wrote: would love a nice trevor bauer banner Smile if you would like to make me one i would like it red n black. no d'backs logo. im not a team fan just a bauer fan. would like it to have "Th3Coroner" inscribed, also inscribing
"trevor bauer collector" or something. lemme know. thanks

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZnvYV.png[/IMG]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

thanx bro! appreciate it Smile

Would love one with kolten wong with the university of hawaii logo in the background if its possible, but if can't, st louis cardinals background would be great as well. Thanks.

Would Like a Robert Griffin Micheal Young Daniel Thomas if you could do that id love you forever Thanks!
[Image: qIneh.png]

Hi, I would love a Felix hernandez, dustin ackley , Danny hultzen banner with mariners background.
If you get chance many thanks in advance
Jay
[Image: hxYjp.png]

(06-20-2012, 11:44 PM)dyosh13 Wrote: Would love one with kolten wong with the university of hawaii logo in the background if its possible, but if can't, st louis cardinals background would be great as well. Thanks.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lqLpM.png[/IMG]

[Image: lqLpM.png]

You're awesome- just reading people's requests and seeing their new banner is exactly what they asked for. Props!

(06-20-2012, 11:52 PM)wacoTx Wrote: Would Like a Robert Griffin Micheal Young Daniel Thomas if you could do that id love you forever Thanks!

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qIneh.png[/IMG]

[Image: qIneh.png]