`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT yet again: buying "off of ebay"

RE: OT yet again: buying "off of ebay"
I've done it - offered as a buyer to a seller. My take is this - if you screw me once, I will be the highest bidder on all of your auctions and leave negative feedback on all. Sellers know this - everyone is happy outside of eBay.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I have been screwed on one $15 card off eBay, but for all my success buying a lot of my cards direct, I have saved a ton... I do wish I still had that card I got shafted on... But such is life...

I have ton it just a handful of times, & so far so good *knock on wood*

Like stated earlier, jus depends on who your dealing with.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I get most of my cards via ebay and sell quite a few as well. As a seller, there are a lot of fees but there is no better way for someone like me to get some of my money back on cards I no longer want, either I've upgraded or just changed my PC. As far as what people selling are asking for their cards, well I gotta think that many just figure they will try to get what they can but I think there are a lot of cards that just never sell.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]