`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPG question

OPG question
Ok I am semi new to re-collecting and on the boards. I collect rookies if I type in "Brandon Saad RC" on the search there are 2 cards without the blue RC box, but they are listed as rookies in the description. One is Victory One is Titanium, why is that? Maybe I'm missing some answer that makes me look stupid but I can't figure it out for the life of me.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

RE: OPG question
They likely have not been tagged by Beckett staff as of yet. The Titanium may not get a RC tag as it is out of 43.
[Image: sigimg.jpg]

Collecting Bruins + Scottie Upshall + Shaone Morrisonn + Dan Cleary
My Traders: http://www.beckett.com/organize/users/miketaylor72#c=0

Probably an oversight

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(06-20-2012, 07:59 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Probably an oversight
this
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

That's what I was kinda figuring, but thank you guys for the answer. I might not post much here but I am reading on here many times a day

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

Very cool Burt Reynolds picture...glad you got a quick answer to your question, too.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Hahaha thanks I'm a huge Bandit fan. I love these board especially hockey everybody is super nice even Flyer fans.