`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking in.... how's the collecting world?

Checking in.... how's the collecting world?
Well, as many of you know I lost my main job over a month ago and I have still not found something else yet. Fortunately my part time job has been giving me extra hours, so we should be okay for a while. I just couldn't stay away from here for too long, lol.

I haven't gotten back to collecting or trading but I'm hoping to at least do some light collecting once I find another job. Hope everyone on here is doing well.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Checking in.... how's the collecting world?
(06-19-2012, 09:55 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: Well, as many of you know I lost my main job over a month ago and I have still not found something else yet. Fortunately my part time job has been giving me extra hours, so we should be okay for a while. I just couldn't stay away from here for too long, lol.

I haven't gotten back to collecting or trading but I'm hoping to at least do some light collecting once I find another job. Hope everyone on here is doing well.
I had to become alot more selective when my income took a drop. I take advantage of the Flea Market here (although I mainly just look) and use special occasions as an excuse to open a box.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

RE: Checking in.... how's the collecting world?
(06-19-2012, 10:56 PM)jhyde77 Wrote: I had to become alot more selective when my income took a drop. I take advantage of the Flea Market here (although I mainly just look) and use special occasions as an excuse to open a box.
yea that would be fine except the flea market that comes once a month here rarely has anything worth looking at. I do have 2 lcs here and I'm always stopping by the one closest to my house Smile
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]