`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pull of a lifetime...

RE: Pull of a lifetime...
(06-20-2012, 12:39 PM)slotman11 Wrote: seriously??? I only posted it because I thought it was a real nice hit, and wanted to share... no one said you had to click on it... chill out... I wasn't aware we had "posting police" members here... I swear, some of the members here are so condescending at times...
Yeah, that was a tad on the hostile side. Maybe it's the heat or something, people get cranky.

(06-20-2012, 12:39 PM)slotman11 Wrote: seriously??? I only posted it because I thought it was a real nice hit, and wanted to share... no one said you had to click on it... chill out... I wasn't aware we had "posting police" members here... I swear, some of the members here are so condescending at times...
How dare you post a video of something you didnt pull yourself! There is NO reason for you to want others to see a card that has been pulled...as NO one will ever want to own a 1/1 RG3!

LOL...was that sarcastic enough?

You're okay bro...not everyone scours the other sites for the vids...and not everyone is a member on a site like this for them to post their own vid. You did NOTHING wrong! Keep on posting cool card finds!
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

(06-20-2012, 12:54 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, that was a tad on the hostile side. Maybe it's the heat or something, people get cranky.
cranky or douchy???Smile no worries... I will try not to post too many videos, ESPECIALLY when they AREN'T MINE... but when ever I find something as cool as that card, I will post them...
(06-20-2012, 12:58 PM)bdubs3316 Wrote: How dare you post a video of something you didnt pull yourself! There is NO reason for you to want others to see a card that has been pulled...as NO one will ever want to own a 1/1 RG3!

LOL...was that sarcastic enough?

You're okay bro...not everyone scours the other sites for the vids...and not everyone is a member on a site like this for them to post their own vid. You did NOTHING wrong! Keep on posting cool card finds!
you just made me spit out my drink... thanks for that...

(06-20-2012, 01:00 PM)slotman11 Wrote: cranky or douchy???Smile no worries... I will try not to post too many videos, ESPECIALLY when they AREN'T MINE... but when ever I find something as cool as that card, I will post them...
I would go ahead and post whatever you want, maybe that other guy can just choose not to click on them.

I think I actually had a nightmare last night about pulling that card and all of those dudes in that video ordering a large pizza right before I pulled it — then they sausage and pepperoni'd the hell out of it. LOL

brong on the RGIII vids, ill watch them!!
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I don't even see much of a difference. You can post videos of your stuff or someone else's stuff. Either way, it isn't mine!

Post away, I like seeing all cool cards, even if they aren't mine. :-)

(06-20-2012, 01:00 PM)slotman11 Wrote: cranky or douchy???Smile no worries... I will try not to post too many videos, ESPECIALLY when they AREN'T MINE... but when ever I find something as cool as that card, I will post them...

you just made me spit out my drink... thanks for that...
as long as you didnt spit it out on a 1/1 card...you are welcome Smile
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

(06-20-2012, 01:57 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Why are you posting a 'pull of a lifetime' thread of a video from someone else? I don't even care to see the video, just from knowing that you are posting someone elses' video. Stop doing this! Every time you post a video link, it is to someone else's stuff!
Don't you realize that long-time Beckett members quickly figure out who posts crap like this on a regular basis? Do you think we couldn't find that video on our own?
I think it's time to change your tampon.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

(06-19-2012, 10:08 PM)all day baby Wrote: The finger-wiping thing made me want to scream. My LCS threw in a holder when I pulled my 2011 Topps Triple Threads A.J. Green 1/1.

What a bunch of morons. It wouldn't surprise me if he wiped his nose before he wiped across the autograph... "Hey look! An RG3 booger!"
I completely agree! He had everybody & their mother touching that card! Im with u ADB. That made me wanna scream too!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

The cards on eBay now, I've actually got a lot of nice cards from the seller before. Wonder if it's the shop owner selling it.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/