`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall of Famer Collector Question

RE: Hall of Famer Collector Question
I collect Hall of Famers and potential Hall of Famers. I collect every card of every player in the Hall. If I don't have it, I want it. Dupes I list for trade.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Hall of Famer Collector Question
The problem now is that I don't have any high value cards. I don't have any 1/1's and very little in the way of GU and AUTO, so now I have to decide if letting go of Lincecum RCs and other cards of today's superstars is worth it. I can always go out and get a Lincecum RC, but if I can turn those around and use that $$ to buy a '60's Mantle then it's worth it I think.

My main problem is that my collection has no focus and I'm too attached to players/cards for no real reason. Why on earth do I have 150+ Nick Swisher cards? I like the guy, but I don't want to collect him, but I am collecting him..WHY?!? I need to keep my Chippers and my Jeters and that's it. Get rid of Aparicio and Boog Powell and Ron Guidry and Nick Swisher and Rafael Palmeiro...the problem is..who wants them?