`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 2 years of hunting I finally found my card!
Thumbs Up 
After 2 years of hunting I finally found my card!
I know it is only a #/99 but this was the first one I have ever seen listed anywhere. With UD basically going bust this year I don't know how many of these will ever surface, but I am guessing the other 98 of them will be showing up in a day or two right? Smile

[Image: 2010GoldUD.jpg]

Now if I could only get those two O Pee Chee cards 2009 Prado's

Black mini and the Black Blank Back
X

RE: After 2 years of hunting I finally found my card!
Congrats! I understand the frustration of not being able to find a card that shouldn't be difficult. I can't seem to find a 2010 Topps Red A. Mccutchen/299 anywhere!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I actually think I have that card. I got a box of 2010 Upper Deck during Black Friday last November and I am pretty sure I pulled a Prado gold card like the one you have shown. I didn't think much of it at the time, so it's probably still in the box with the rest of the cards. I guess I should start loading some of my rarer cards into organize in case someone actually needs one. Congrats on finally finding one for your PC.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(06-19-2012, 11:25 AM)djohn Wrote: I actually think I have that card. I got a box of 2010 Upper Deck during Black Friday last November and I am pretty sure I pulled a Prado gold card like the one you have shown. I didn't think much of it at the time, so it's probably still in the box with the rest of the cards. I guess I should start loading some of my rarer cards into organize in case someone actually needs one. Congrats on finally finding one for your PC.
Tongue It is funny how they don't cross peoples mind until long after. Like I said they are probably all out there.

If you ever want to sell it.....

Good luck with your A. Mccutchen!

Thanks
X

nice pickup. Some of my hardest pickups in my Braves auto PC has been low BV autos. Just because there are a lot of them doesn't mean you are gonna be able to find them easy. Waiting on a Wholers/Dye auto to come in now and I think it was the only one I have seen on the bay yet.
(06-19-2012, 11:25 AM)djohn Wrote: I actually think I have that card. I got a box of 2010 Upper Deck during Black Friday last November and I am pretty sure I pulled a Prado gold card like the one you have shown. I didn't think much of it at the time, so it's probably still in the box with the rest of the cards. I guess I should start loading some of my rarer cards into organize in case someone actually needs one. Congrats on finally finding one for your PC.
I've started the slow process of loading any card I have that is serial numbered just for that reason. Sometimes the BV is not really worth loading until you think about someone who might really need the card.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

congrats

nice man congrats always loving getting a card i have been chasing for awhille like you did
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

Yep it is very satisfing to finally pick up that card and fill in the album page Smile
X

congrats man!

I'm still in need of the chipper ud gold myself.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]